Thursday, February 12, 2009

School day

Today I went to the bookstore, and I was horrified at the price of an item

it was 136.91 including tax

but here is my problem...

this book was only purchased because I needed a code

an 18 digit code,

so now I own a two-thousand page quarto, of useless sodding pages.

What I suggest is instead of selling me this sodding exercise in prior knowledge, that passes for a textbook...

they could fire the printers, make the book digital and sell me just the disc that I needed in the first place as an "educational bundle pack" that could have much easier served to shove their 136.91 bill up my...

I would have paid that if I was going to use all the items I had been given, but in effect they were reaming me for something I didnt need at all.

in the words of the internet suxx0rs to the maxx

No comments: