Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Heat stroke par 10 (not a store blog)

Hey I've got this great idea, we have this sport you see, it takes years to get good at, and requires all sorts of special equipment, right? Well why don't we just take the very most difficult sodding part, and put it in a thematic fantasyland, and then send people through with the idea that it is fun.

Then we have the kicker, lets put it in Florida, where outside is hot or rain, in no small terms.

Well, it actually was not that bad, I had Sam with me, and his guests were... cordial... snide, but cordial, and I can do that.

Sam was just great today, he just exudes this feeling of love and, when we were out today, he was even able to kind show affection, and he never does that.

I think it really means he loves me, that he is able to show affection in a sometimes unwelcoming environ.

Also there was air conditioning, and a great multitude of reasonably priced good food at TGI CHiliRubyAppleTuesdaybeeFriday's, because to me they are all the same, but they are all good, especially when there is a large party involved.

Plus, I think Sam really liked my present, and I got to be a greedy consumer in the process.

I love it.

Mostly because I am an American, and"real 'mericans" wander from mini mall to mini mall in the search of the perfect knick knack for that little unfilled corner between the curio cabinet, and the memory chest...

"No, not that space slightly higher, next to the novelty clock, I think I can still put another Pepsi poster there, I mean sure its gonna be overlapping, but isn't that like a collage?"

Oh well, keep on trucking America, after you run out of highways, there are always smaller roads to paper in strip malls.

No comments: